Hey pet lovers, welcome to our blog page! Please feel free to paw through our posts.
Pedigree has expanded their pet food recall. Click here to read the notice from the Pedigree website.
Please share to get the information out there!
This topic gets talked about quite often during the summer months but we feel that it’s important enough to bring it up again. This video is definitely worth a few minutes of your time. Please share!
Although it would be great to be able to take our pets with us when we travel, there are times when that is simply not possible. Maybe a neighbor or family member could stop by and visit Fido or Fluffy. Would they be reliable? Would they know what to do if there were a medical issue? Then there is always that feeling that you are imposing on them.
There are many benefits to hiring a professional pet sitter when you have to be away:
- 1). Experienced in providing quality care for animals.
- 2). Many are trained in animal first aid, safety and CPR (your neighbor may not be).
Advantages of in home pet sitting over kenneling:
- 1). Your pet can stay in comfortable and familiar surroundings (greatly reducing anxiety)
- 2). Your pet will maintain its regular diet and exercise routine.
- 3). Your pet won’t be exposed to other animals and won’t be at risk for related injuries or sickness.
- 4). Your pet sitter can also act as a house sitter while you’re away.
A professional pet sitter should also be able to provide references and proof of insurance.
Knowing that there is a reliable and experienced person caring for your pet will give you peace of mind and be less stressful for both you and your pet!